When Neako glances at his wrist, he’s just doing it for his own amusement—as far as the Jersey repper is concerned, it’s always Rolex Time. This unreleased joint, a reimagining of Biggie’s classic What, finds the freestyle series alum and fellow Garden State native Fresh Moss spitting over the headliner and Gramercy Records’ tweaked take on Easy Mo Bee‘s original beat. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project but, as always, fans can keep it locked for all the latest from the Booth fave.
Written by richard on 06/23/11
Submit your Rating
LVLYSL / iHipHop Distribution
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm On It ft. Vertical Jones" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.