When Neako glances at his wrist, he’s just doing it for his own amusement—as far as the Jersey repper is concerned, it’s always Rolex Time. This unreleased joint, a reimagining of Biggie’s classic What, finds the freestyle series alum and fellow Garden State native Fresh Moss spitting over the headliner and Gramercy Records’ tweaked take on Easy Mo Bee‘s original beat. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project but, as always, fans can keep it locked for all the latest from the Booth fave.
Written by richard on 06/23/11
Submit your Rating
LVLYSL / iHipHop Distribution
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm On It ft. Vertical Jones" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)