Time for a pop quiz, Booth readers: where does Jersey fave Neako ball? Trick question—the answer, of course is “In Every City” On the latest leak off his forthcoming street album, the freestyle alum emphasizes the ubiquity of his hustle, flowing over a bombastic Lux Luger-produced instrumental originally featured on Kid Ink‘s Blackout. The Number 23, the follow-up to Neako’s Booth-sponsored LOUDPackTREE mixtape, has yet to receive a solid drop date, but fans can look forward to an official single next week.
Written by richard on 08/16/11
Submit your Rating
LVLYSL / iHipHop Distribution
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm On It ft. Vertical Jones" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.