Time for a pop quiz, Booth readers: where does Jersey fave Neako ball? Trick question—the answer, of course is “In Every City” On the latest leak off his forthcoming street album, the freestyle alum emphasizes the ubiquity of his hustle, flowing over a bombastic Lux Luger-produced instrumental originally featured on Kid Ink‘s Blackout. The Number 23, the follow-up to Neako’s Booth-sponsored LOUDPackTREE mixtape, has yet to receive a solid drop date, but fans can look forward to an official single next week.
LVLYSL / iHipHop Distribution
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm On It ft. Vertical Jones" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!