Time for a pop quiz, Booth readers: where does Jersey fave Neako ball? Trick question—the answer, of course is “In Every City” On the latest leak off his forthcoming street album, the freestyle alum emphasizes the ubiquity of his hustle, flowing over a bombastic Lux Luger-produced instrumental originally featured on Kid Ink‘s Blackout. The Number 23, the follow-up to Neako’s Booth-sponsored LOUDPackTREE mixtape, has yet to receive a solid drop date, but fans can look forward to an official single next week.
LVLYSL / iHipHop Distribution
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm On It ft. Vertical Jones" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.