Time for a pop quiz, Booth readers: where does Jersey fave Neako ball? Trick question—the answer, of course is “In Every City” On the latest leak off his forthcoming street album, the freestyle alum emphasizes the ubiquity of his hustle, flowing over a bombastic Lux Luger-produced instrumental originally featured on Kid Ink‘s Blackout. The Number 23, the follow-up to Neako’s Booth-sponsored LOUDPackTREE mixtape, has yet to receive a solid drop date, but fans can look forward to an official single next week.
Written by richard on 08/16/11
LVLYSL / iHipHop Distribution
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm On It ft. Vertical Jones" (2009)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.