Nothing says “ill” like a Snotty Noze. On his latest promo single, Chi-town fave (and freestyle series alum) Neak enlists fellow Windy City representatives Scheme, Sincerely Yours and Slot-A to drop bars so sick that listeners just might catch something. Trumaine produces, serving up a stark synth-handclap groove. While this joint isn’t set for inclusion on the project, those digging it should keep it locked for release details on Neak’s forthcoming double-EP, Love Greater // The Prequel as well as tuning into MTVu’s Freshman Series to peep Neak’s latest video, It’s Your World.
Written by richard on 08/15/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Make It" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.