Nothing says “ill” like a Snotty Noze. On his latest promo single, Chi-town fave (and freestyle series alum) Neak enlists fellow Windy City representatives Scheme, Sincerely Yours and Slot-A to drop bars so sick that listeners just might catch something. Trumaine produces, serving up a stark synth-handclap groove. While this joint isn’t set for inclusion on the project, those digging it should keep it locked for release details on Neak’s forthcoming double-EP, Love Greater // The Prequel as well as tuning into MTVu’s Freshman Series to peep Neak’s latest video, It’s Your World.
Written by richard on 08/15/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Make It" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.