If the title of this unreleased joint brings Kanye to mind, it’s for good reason: Rashid Hadee‘s instrumental was originally submitted to West for use on Graduation (though, sadly, not featured on the LP). Fast forward four years, and the beat’s become the basis for Everything I Am, a low-key banger which finds Windy City repper (and freestyle series alum) Neak expressing his artistic vision in bars packed with dense lyrical imagery. Though this cut isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, those who like what they’re hearing can keep it locked for the latest news and tunes from both Neak and Hadee.
Written by richard on 05/11/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Make It" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.