If the title of this unreleased joint brings Kanye to mind, it’s for good reason: Rashid Hadee‘s instrumental was originally submitted to West for use on Graduation (though, sadly, not featured on the LP). Fast forward four years, and the beat’s become the basis for Everything I Am, a low-key banger which finds Windy City repper (and freestyle series alum) Neak expressing his artistic vision in bars packed with dense lyrical imagery. Though this cut isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, those who like what they’re hearing can keep it locked for the latest news and tunes from both Neak and Hadee.
Written by richard on 05/11/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Make It" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.