If the title of this unreleased joint brings Kanye to mind, it’s for good reason: Rashid Hadee‘s instrumental was originally submitted to West for use on Graduation (though, sadly, not featured on the LP). Fast forward four years, and the beat’s become the basis for Everything I Am, a low-key banger which finds Windy City repper (and freestyle series alum) Neak expressing his artistic vision in bars packed with dense lyrical imagery. Though this cut isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, those who like what they’re hearing can keep it locked for the latest news and tunes from both Neak and Hadee.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Make It" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.