During my youth my parents would often instill words of wisdom, advice, and knowledge into my ever-expanding cranium. Somewhere in between the shoe-tying lessons and dinner table etiquette speech, I will always remember a very important practice they preached; never storm out of the house, hang up the phone, or go to sleep mad at those you love the most. Clearly, Ne-Yo is a product of a solid upbringing, as this very message is at the heart of his forthcoming third single, Mad, from the recently-released near-classic of an album, Year of the Gentleman. Over production work from frequent collaborator, Stargate, the Arkansas-born singer/songwriter’s harmonizing over his own layered vocals will undoubtedly lead to many relationships being mended. Mad has been sent to radio stations nationwide for the week of October 14.
Written by DJ Z on 10/1/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All Because of You" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)