If you’d tried to set up an appointment with Ne-Yo yesterday, his secretary would have regretfully informed you that the R&B heavyweight was booked up for, oh, the rest of eternity. Now that he’s discovered that the woman he was gonna spend the rest of his days with has been running around behind his back, however, his schedule is suddenly looking a lot more empty. Coming on the heels of singles Let Me Love You and Don’t Make ‘Em Like You, this club-ready selection finds the singer/songwriter sadly surveying his daybook in the wake of that romantic betrayal, wondering, “What am I gonna do with Forever Now?” Phat Boize, Bingo Players and Stargate join forces to craft an elegiac, yet body-moving backdrop for his plaintive verses. Feeling it? Fans can click here to pre-order R.E.D., which is scheduled for release November 6, via Universal Motown.
Written by richard on 10/18/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All Because of You" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Ludacris ft. Miguel - Good Lovin’
- Lupe Fiasco ft. PJ - Mazinger
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (October 2014)
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.