If you’d tried to set up an appointment with Ne-Yo yesterday, his secretary would have regretfully informed you that the R&B heavyweight was booked up for, oh, the rest of eternity. Now that he’s discovered that the woman he was gonna spend the rest of his days with has been running around behind his back, however, his schedule is suddenly looking a lot more empty. Coming on the heels of singles Let Me Love You and Don’t Make ‘Em Like You, this club-ready selection finds the singer/songwriter sadly surveying his daybook in the wake of that romantic betrayal, wondering, “What am I gonna do with Forever Now?” Phat Boize, Bingo Players and Stargate join forces to craft an elegiac, yet body-moving backdrop for his plaintive verses. Feeling it? Fans can click here to pre-order R.E.D., which is scheduled for release November 6, via Universal Motown.
Written by richard on 10/18/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All Because of You" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)