If you’d tried to set up an appointment with Ne-Yo yesterday, his secretary would have regretfully informed you that the R&B heavyweight was booked up for, oh, the rest of eternity. Now that he’s discovered that the woman he was gonna spend the rest of his days with has been running around behind his back, however, his schedule is suddenly looking a lot more empty. Coming on the heels of singles Let Me Love You and Don’t Make ‘Em Like You, this club-ready selection finds the singer/songwriter sadly surveying his daybook in the wake of that romantic betrayal, wondering, “What am I gonna do with Forever Now?” Phat Boize, Bingo Players and Stargate join forces to craft an elegiac, yet body-moving backdrop for his plaintive verses. Feeling it? Fans can click here to pre-order R.E.D., which is scheduled for release November 6, via Universal Motown.
Written by richard on 10/18/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All Because of You" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.