Women love Ne-Yo because he represents a species perceived to be endangered in this day and age: namely, the gentleman. As a paragon of chivalry and elegance, however, he demands a woman of equally rare class and sophistication. On single number three off his next studio album, following the reader-approved Let Me Love You, the hitmaking singer/songwriter pays tribute to one such specimen, marveling, “They Don’t Make Em Like You anymore.” Chuck Harmony handles production duties, serving up a bass-bumping, handclap-fortified instrumental backdrop for Ne-Yo’s portrait of feminine perfection. Wiz Khalifa echoes the headliner’s sentiments on the back, describing the kind of girl he’d eventually like to wife in a smooth and refined guest 16. Ne-Yo’s R.E.D. LP is scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers November 6, with Khalifa’s O.N.I.C. set to follow December 4.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All Because of You" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!