Women love Ne-Yo because he represents a species perceived to be endangered in this day and age: namely, the gentleman. As a paragon of chivalry and elegance, however, he demands a woman of equally rare class and sophistication. On single number three off his next studio album, following the reader-approved Let Me Love You, the hitmaking singer/songwriter pays tribute to one such specimen, marveling, “They Don’t Make Em Like You anymore.” Chuck Harmony handles production duties, serving up a bass-bumping, handclap-fortified instrumental backdrop for Ne-Yo’s portrait of feminine perfection. Wiz Khalifa echoes the headliner’s sentiments on the back, describing the kind of girl he’d eventually like to wife in a smooth and refined guest 16. Ne-Yo’s R.E.D. LP is scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers November 6, with Khalifa’s O.N.I.C. set to follow December 4.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All Because of You" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.