What does Booth newcomer Ndeluv have in common with Will Robinson, the nine-year-old child prodigy of Lost in Space fame? Not much that I’m aware of; but if you’re looking to space out in the mental sense, you could hardly do better than to grab your headphones, close your eyes and take a listen to this EP standout, which finds the Bay Area singer/beatsmith paying tribute to an out-of-this world female over his own intricate, hypnotically chill synth production. Digging it? You can find Will Robinson and much more on debut EP #hoodmusic, available now online.
Written by richard on 09/15/11
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.