What does Booth newcomer Ndeluv have in common with Will Robinson, the nine-year-old child prodigy of Lost in Space fame? Not much that I’m aware of; but if you’re looking to space out in the mental sense, you could hardly do better than to grab your headphones, close your eyes and take a listen to this EP standout, which finds the Bay Area singer/beatsmith paying tribute to an out-of-this world female over his own intricate, hypnotically chill synth production. Digging it? You can find Will Robinson and much more on debut EP #hoodmusic, available now online.
Written by richard on 09/15/11
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.