What does Booth newcomer Ndeluv have in common with Will Robinson, the nine-year-old child prodigy of Lost in Space fame? Not much that I’m aware of; but if you’re looking to space out in the mental sense, you could hardly do better than to grab your headphones, close your eyes and take a listen to this EP standout, which finds the Bay Area singer/beatsmith paying tribute to an out-of-this world female over his own intricate, hypnotically chill synth production. Digging it? You can find Will Robinson and much more on debut EP #hoodmusic, available now online.
Written by richard on 09/15/11
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.