What does Booth newcomer Ndeluv have in common with Will Robinson, the nine-year-old child prodigy of Lost in Space fame? Not much that I’m aware of; but if you’re looking to space out in the mental sense, you could hardly do better than to grab your headphones, close your eyes and take a listen to this EP standout, which finds the Bay Area singer/beatsmith paying tribute to an out-of-this world female over his own intricate, hypnotically chill synth production. Digging it? You can find Will Robinson and much more on debut EP #hoodmusic, available now online.
Written by richard on 09/15/11
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.