What does Booth newcomer Ndeluv have in common with Will Robinson, the nine-year-old child prodigy of Lost in Space fame? Not much that I’m aware of; but if you’re looking to space out in the mental sense, you could hardly do better than to grab your headphones, close your eyes and take a listen to this EP standout, which finds the Bay Area singer/beatsmith paying tribute to an out-of-this world female over his own intricate, hypnotically chill synth production. Digging it? You can find Will Robinson and much more on debut EP #hoodmusic, available now online.
Written by richard on 09/15/11
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.