Finding love in the digital age is no easy task. Between Twitter hook-ups, Facebook relationship status changes and the perils of dating sites it’s enough to make a man wish for an arranged marriage. Thankfully Naturel has much more patience than I do, breaking down the ins and outs of finding love and sex online on standout cut Video Dater. Omen (the producer, not the rapper) and BLK come through on the beat, laying down an uptempo offering that does well to include some electronic elements without going overboard. Guest singer Dilemma also comes through, delivering a hook guaranteed to lodge itself squarely in your brain, but fittingly Natural is the real star here, delving into some multi-character storytelling that’s sure to connect with everyone looking for that special someone via a broadband connection. If you’re feeling intrigued by what Naturel has to offer you’re in luck. His aptly-titled album Momentous is available for free stream and direct download right now at the Booth, and his new video Welcome to the Museum just dropped – enjoy.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/27/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.