It might be hard to believe, but it has been six months since the Boston Marathon bombing. While we might have gone on with our lives, some, like the family of Martin Richard (the young boy who perished in the tragedy) are still picking up the pieces. Thankfully, there are people like Boston’s own Natural to remind the rest of us that there is still work to be done. On State Of Grace, Natural—with the help of April Stanford’s supporting vocals and Stay Puft’s colorful beat—reminds us what makes Boston such a great American city. His passionate, heartfelt flow should inspire you to buy the cut, as ALL proceeds will be donated to the Richard Family Fund. Even if you don’t buy the song, be sure to donate.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Natural’s STAE TRU’s Concepts Team-directed State of Grace visual.
Written by Lucas G. on 10/23/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"20 Something" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.