It might be hard to believe, but it has been six months since the Boston Marathon bombing. While we might have gone on with our lives, some, like the family of Martin Richard (the young boy who perished in the tragedy) are still picking up the pieces. Thankfully, there are people like Boston’s own Natural to remind the rest of us that there is still work to be done. On State Of Grace, Natural—with the help of April Stanford’s supporting vocals and Stay Puft’s colorful beat—reminds us what makes Boston such a great American city. His passionate, heartfelt flow should inspire you to buy the cut, as ALL proceeds will be donated to the Richard Family Fund. Even if you don’t buy the song, be sure to donate.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Natural’s STAE TRU’s Concepts Team-directed State of Grace visual.
Written by Lucas G. on 10/23/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"20 Something" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.