Natti, a Kentucky rhymesayer best known for his work as one-third of the Cunninlynguists, is getting ready to launch his solo career with the release of debut independent full-length Still Motion. Coming on the heels of the non-featured Bright Lights, Big City, the project’s second official single finds him likening his career in the game to a majestic “piece of Architecture.” As he sketches out the analogy, fellow ‘lynguist Deacon The Villain serves up a moody beat sampled from ‘70s hard rock hitmakers Bloodrock. Baltimore rhymesayer Substantial (Natti’s QN5 Records labelmate) and Brooklyn-bred Booth fave Sha Stimuli construct similarly impressive lyrical edifices on the guest tip. Feeling it? More bangers await on the headliner’s freshman set, scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers next Tuesday, September 24.
Written by richard on 09/19/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Georgia (Remix) ft. Khujo Goodie & Killer Mike" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.