Natti, a Kentucky rhymesayer best known for his work as one-third of the Cunninlynguists, is getting ready to launch his solo career with the release of debut independent full-length Still Motion. Coming on the heels of the non-featured Bright Lights, Big City, the project’s second official single finds him likening his career in the game to a majestic “piece of Architecture.” As he sketches out the analogy, fellow ‘lynguist Deacon The Villain serves up a moody beat sampled from ‘70s hard rock hitmakers Bloodrock. Baltimore rhymesayer Substantial (Natti’s QN5 Records labelmate) and Brooklyn-bred Booth fave Sha Stimuli construct similarly impressive lyrical edifices on the guest tip. Feeling it? More bangers await on the headliner’s freshman set, scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers next Tuesday, September 24.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Georgia (Remix) ft. Khujo Goodie & Killer Mike" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.