Natti, a Kentucky rhymesayer best known for his work as one-third of the Cunninlynguists, is getting ready to launch his solo career with the release of debut independent full-length Still Motion. Coming on the heels of the non-featured Bright Lights, Big City, the project’s second official single finds him likening his career in the game to a majestic “piece of Architecture.” As he sketches out the analogy, fellow ‘lynguist Deacon The Villain serves up a moody beat sampled from ‘70s hard rock hitmakers Bloodrock. Baltimore rhymesayer Substantial (Natti’s QN5 Records labelmate) and Brooklyn-bred Booth fave Sha Stimuli construct similarly impressive lyrical edifices on the guest tip. Feeling it? More bangers await on the headliner’s freshman set, scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers next Tuesday, September 24.
Written by richard on 09/19/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Georgia (Remix) ft. Khujo Goodie & Killer Mike" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.