Located right on the collar of Canis Major, Sirius throws off more light than any other star in the night sky. Thus, the title of NatNaiel‘s latest promo single, Sirius Sh*t, doesn’t simply mean that the Garden State emcee’s mic skills are no joke; it also indicates just how brightly he aspires to shine in the rap game, as well as alluding to to the big dogs he rolls with on the daily. That triple-entendre is a fitting appetizer for the witty, allusive bars Nat delivers over Chemist‘s beat, a compulsively head-noddable groove driven by a vocoded bassline. Simbie Lives Long provides some off-the-cuff official visuals to round out the package. While this record isn’t part of a larger project, those feeling it will be able to cop the record free of charge next week, when NatNaiel releases the MP3 for digital download.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Do What You Wanna Do" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. A$AP Ferg - Lac Lac
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- Lupe Fiasco x Ab-Soul - Thorns & Horns
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.