Located right on the collar of Canis Major, Sirius throws off more light than any other star in the night sky. Thus, the title of NatNaiel‘s latest promo single, Sirius Sh*t, doesn’t simply mean that the Garden State emcee’s mic skills are no joke; it also indicates just how brightly he aspires to shine in the rap game, as well as alluding to to the big dogs he rolls with on the daily. That triple-entendre is a fitting appetizer for the witty, allusive bars Nat delivers over Chemist‘s beat, a compulsively head-noddable groove driven by a vocoded bassline. Simbie Lives Long provides some off-the-cuff official visuals to round out the package. While this record isn’t part of a larger project, those feeling it will be able to cop the record free of charge next week, when NatNaiel releases the MP3 for digital download.
Written by richard on 04/4/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Do What You Wanna Do" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.