Located right on the collar of Canis Major, Sirius throws off more light than any other star in the night sky. Thus, the title of NatNaiel‘s latest promo single, Sirius Sh*t, doesn’t simply mean that the Garden State emcee’s mic skills are no joke; it also indicates just how brightly he aspires to shine in the rap game, as well as alluding to to the big dogs he rolls with on the daily. That triple-entendre is a fitting appetizer for the witty, allusive bars Nat delivers over Chemist‘s beat, a compulsively head-noddable groove driven by a vocoded bassline. Simbie Lives Long provides some off-the-cuff official visuals to round out the package. While this record isn’t part of a larger project, those feeling it will be able to cop the record free of charge next week, when NatNaiel releases the MP3 for digital download.
Written by richard on 04/4/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Do What You Wanna Do" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.