As the mercury rises, more and more thirsty individuals are going to be craving a nice, tall glass of Lemon-Aid. While NatNaiel‘s a little old to be pushing sugary drinks (reefer, on the other hand…), that doesn’t stop the Garden State rhymesayer from mixing up a pitcher for thirsty listeners on his latest promo single. In contrast to his last feature, the braggadocio-soaked Sirius Sh*t, this joint is an introspective look at the artist’s real-life trials and tribulations. Over Ado the God‘s understated guitar loops, Nat reflects on poor decisions in his past, and contemplates the doubts that even his family and closest homies hold regarding his prospects in the hip-hop game. Despite it all, he’s determined to turn his dreams into reality—f**k a plan B. This joint isn’t part of a larger project but, rest assured, we’ll keep you supplied with the latest from NatNaiel in the weeks and months ahead.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Do What You Wanna Do" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!