As the mercury rises, more and more thirsty individuals are going to be craving a nice, tall glass of Lemon-Aid. While NatNaiel‘s a little old to be pushing sugary drinks (reefer, on the other hand…), that doesn’t stop the Garden State rhymesayer from mixing up a pitcher for thirsty listeners on his latest promo single. In contrast to his last feature, the braggadocio-soaked Sirius Sh*t, this joint is an introspective look at the artist’s real-life trials and tribulations. Over Ado the God‘s understated guitar loops, Nat reflects on poor decisions in his past, and contemplates the doubts that even his family and closest homies hold regarding his prospects in the hip-hop game. Despite it all, he’s determined to turn his dreams into reality—f**k a plan B. This joint isn’t part of a larger project but, rest assured, we’ll keep you supplied with the latest from NatNaiel in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 05/2/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Do What You Wanna Do" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)