As the mercury rises, more and more thirsty individuals are going to be craving a nice, tall glass of Lemon-Aid. While NatNaiel‘s a little old to be pushing sugary drinks (reefer, on the other hand…), that doesn’t stop the Garden State rhymesayer from mixing up a pitcher for thirsty listeners on his latest promo single. In contrast to his last feature, the braggadocio-soaked Sirius Sh*t, this joint is an introspective look at the artist’s real-life trials and tribulations. Over Ado the God‘s understated guitar loops, Nat reflects on poor decisions in his past, and contemplates the doubts that even his family and closest homies hold regarding his prospects in the hip-hop game. Despite it all, he’s determined to turn his dreams into reality—f**k a plan B. This joint isn’t part of a larger project but, rest assured, we’ll keep you supplied with the latest from NatNaiel in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 05/2/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Do What You Wanna Do" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.