As the mercury rises, more and more thirsty individuals are going to be craving a nice, tall glass of Lemon-Aid. While NatNaiel‘s a little old to be pushing sugary drinks (reefer, on the other hand…), that doesn’t stop the Garden State rhymesayer from mixing up a pitcher for thirsty listeners on his latest promo single. In contrast to his last feature, the braggadocio-soaked Sirius Sh*t, this joint is an introspective look at the artist’s real-life trials and tribulations. Over Ado the God‘s understated guitar loops, Nat reflects on poor decisions in his past, and contemplates the doubts that even his family and closest homies hold regarding his prospects in the hip-hop game. Despite it all, he’s determined to turn his dreams into reality—f**k a plan B. This joint isn’t part of a larger project but, rest assured, we’ll keep you supplied with the latest from NatNaiel in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 05/2/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Do What You Wanna Do" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.