It’s been eight months since NatNaiel wrapped up promotion for his Booth-hosted Pizza street album with the release of video single Durban Daze, with nary a new feature in sight. If you’ve been fiending for new material from the Garden State rhymesayer, you’ll be happy to hear that the drought is finally over. On new promo single C.A.N. (Cool Ass N**ga), Robraf‘s head-nodding, sampled production bangs in the back as Nat mixes self-assured braggadocio with positive-minded pearls of lyrical wisdom. This joint is just one of six brand new cuts NatNaiel plans on releasing over the course of the next month and a half. Watch for the second installment in the emcee’s digital series to hit our front page sometime next week!
Written by richard on 02/11/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Do What You Wanna Do" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.