Today is Friday, but it’s not just any old Friday; thanks to NatNaiel it is music video Appreciation Day. For our entertainment the Jersey emcee has brought us a set of cinematic, storytelling visuals to coincide with a equally as engrossing tune. Backed by a breezy, funky beat from Ado the God, Nat gets on his storytelling tip. While his bars are super descriptive, painting a vivid picture in your head, the visuals complete the listening experience. With a charismatic, smooth delivery the Pizza author shares a story about a day hanging with friends. But it isn’t just any other day. Appreciation Day will be found on Nat’s forthcoming album, Re-Heated, out later this year. In the mean time, why not check out his last Booth feature, May’s Lemon-Aid.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/21/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Do What You Wanna Do" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.