Everyone has their vices, and Booth newcomers Nation Ruckus are no exception. On the Montreal hip-hop collective’s latest single, crew members Quality and DJ WiM set a retro mood on the production tip (drawing a famous break from Bob James’ Take Me to the Mardi Gras) as Milk E Fresh confesses his unhealthy obsession with Funky Sneakers. Like what you’re hearing? Then consider helping to support he group’s fly kick addiction by copping new album Boombox Manifesto when it drops in October.
Written by richard on 07/27/11
Submit your Rating
Big Dreamz Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stupid In Yo Area" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.