Everyone has their vices, and Booth newcomers Nation Ruckus are no exception. On the Montreal hip-hop collective’s latest single, crew members Quality and DJ WiM set a retro mood on the production tip (drawing a famous break from Bob James’ Take Me to the Mardi Gras) as Milk E Fresh confesses his unhealthy obsession with Funky Sneakers. Like what you’re hearing? Then consider helping to support he group’s fly kick addiction by copping new album Boombox Manifesto when it drops in October.
Written by richard on 07/27/11
Submit your Rating
Big Dreamz Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stupid In Yo Area" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)