Everyone has their vices, and Booth newcomers Nation Ruckus are no exception. On the Montreal hip-hop collective’s latest single, crew members Quality and DJ WiM set a retro mood on the production tip (drawing a famous break from Bob James’ Take Me to the Mardi Gras) as Milk E Fresh confesses his unhealthy obsession with Funky Sneakers. Like what you’re hearing? Then consider helping to support he group’s fly kick addiction by copping new album Boombox Manifesto when it drops in October.
Written by richard on 07/27/11
Submit your Rating
Big Dreamz Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stupid In Yo Area" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.