Everyone has their vices, and Booth newcomers Nation Ruckus are no exception. On the Montreal hip-hop collective’s latest single, crew members Quality and DJ WiM set a retro mood on the production tip (drawing a famous break from Bob James’ Take Me to the Mardi Gras) as Milk E Fresh confesses his unhealthy obsession with Funky Sneakers. Like what you’re hearing? Then consider helping to support he group’s fly kick addiction by copping new album Boombox Manifesto when it drops in October.
Written by richard on 07/27/11
Submit your Rating
Big Dreamz Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stupid In Yo Area" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.