While failing relationships are always painful, nothing hurts quite like struggling to keep the ship afloat when your significant other has already called it a loss. Booth newcomer Nathaniel knows what I’m talking about: on new mixtape single Left for Dead, the unsigned crooner airs his grievances with a female who gave up on their relationship when he was still willing to fight for their love. DTP street vet I-20 guests on the back, airing a few grievances with an ex-girl of his own over Dirty Dunnz’ bluesy boardwork. Feeling this cathartic cut? Then be sure to check out Nathaniel’s latest mixtape, BORN, when it hits the ‘net January 25.
Written by richard on 01/13/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.