While failing relationships are always painful, nothing hurts quite like struggling to keep the ship afloat when your significant other has already called it a loss. Booth newcomer Nathaniel knows what I’m talking about: on new mixtape single Left for Dead, the unsigned crooner airs his grievances with a female who gave up on their relationship when he was still willing to fight for their love. DTP street vet I-20 guests on the back, airing a few grievances with an ex-girl of his own over Dirty Dunnz’ bluesy boardwork. Feeling this cathartic cut? Then be sure to check out Nathaniel’s latest mixtape, BORN, when it hits the ‘net January 25.
Written by richard on 01/13/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.