While failing relationships are always painful, nothing hurts quite like struggling to keep the ship afloat when your significant other has already called it a loss. Booth newcomer Nathaniel knows what I’m talking about: on new mixtape single Left for Dead, the unsigned crooner airs his grievances with a female who gave up on their relationship when he was still willing to fight for their love. DTP street vet I-20 guests on the back, airing a few grievances with an ex-girl of his own over Dirty Dunnz’ bluesy boardwork. Feeling this cathartic cut? Then be sure to check out Nathaniel’s latest mixtape, BORN, when it hits the ‘net January 25.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.