While failing relationships are always painful, nothing hurts quite like struggling to keep the ship afloat when your significant other has already called it a loss. Booth newcomer Nathaniel knows what I’m talking about: on new mixtape single Left for Dead, the unsigned crooner airs his grievances with a female who gave up on their relationship when he was still willing to fight for their love. DTP street vet I-20 guests on the back, airing a few grievances with an ex-girl of his own over Dirty Dunnz’ bluesy boardwork. Feeling this cathartic cut? Then be sure to check out Nathaniel’s latest mixtape, BORN, when it hits the ‘net January 25.
Written by richard on 01/13/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.