While failing relationships are always painful, nothing hurts quite like struggling to keep the ship afloat when your significant other has already called it a loss. Booth newcomer Nathaniel knows what I’m talking about: on new mixtape single Left for Dead, the unsigned crooner airs his grievances with a female who gave up on their relationship when he was still willing to fight for their love. DTP street vet I-20 guests on the back, airing a few grievances with an ex-girl of his own over Dirty Dunnz’ bluesy boardwork. Feeling this cathartic cut? Then be sure to check out Nathaniel’s latest mixtape, BORN, when it hits the ‘net January 25.
Written by richard on 01/13/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)