You and I are both hip-hop heads, but hip-hop is by no means the end all be all. If you only listened to one genre you’d stand to miss out on some dope music; for instance, indie mainstay Ingrid Michaelson. Today, however, those two worlds collide thanks to return featuree Nate Good. On his latest featured single the DMV native spits atop a vibrant beat from regular collaborator Scotty Muzik, who turns Ingrid’s song of the same title into an intoxicating, hip-hopified banger. Nate’s feel-good, energetic flow matches the bubbly beat and is the perfect delivery method for his feel-good, ambitious bars. This effort isn’t part of anything larger, but for more of his work we recommend that you check out Cup of Joe, featured in January.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/11/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.