You and I are both hip-hop heads, but hip-hop is by no means the end all be all. If you only listened to one genre you’d stand to miss out on some dope music; for instance, indie mainstay Ingrid Michaelson. Today, however, those two worlds collide thanks to return featuree Nate Good. On his latest featured single the DMV native spits atop a vibrant beat from regular collaborator Scotty Muzik, who turns Ingrid’s song of the same title into an intoxicating, hip-hopified banger. Nate’s feel-good, energetic flow matches the bubbly beat and is the perfect delivery method for his feel-good, ambitious bars. This effort isn’t part of anything larger, but for more of his work we recommend that you check out Cup of Joe, featured in January.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/11/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.