You and I are both hip-hop heads, but hip-hop is by no means the end all be all. If you only listened to one genre you’d stand to miss out on some dope music; for instance, indie mainstay Ingrid Michaelson. Today, however, those two worlds collide thanks to return featuree Nate Good. On his latest featured single the DMV native spits atop a vibrant beat from regular collaborator Scotty Muzik, who turns Ingrid’s song of the same title into an intoxicating, hip-hopified banger. Nate’s feel-good, energetic flow matches the bubbly beat and is the perfect delivery method for his feel-good, ambitious bars. This effort isn’t part of anything larger, but for more of his work we recommend that you check out Cup of Joe, featured in January.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/11/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.