You and I are both hip-hop heads, but hip-hop is by no means the end all be all. If you only listened to one genre you’d stand to miss out on some dope music; for instance, indie mainstay Ingrid Michaelson. Today, however, those two worlds collide thanks to return featuree Nate Good. On his latest featured single the DMV native spits atop a vibrant beat from regular collaborator Scotty Muzik, who turns Ingrid’s song of the same title into an intoxicating, hip-hopified banger. Nate’s feel-good, energetic flow matches the bubbly beat and is the perfect delivery method for his feel-good, ambitious bars. This effort isn’t part of anything larger, but for more of his work we recommend that you check out Cup of Joe, featured in January.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/11/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.