You and I are both hip-hop heads, but hip-hop is by no means the end all be all. If you only listened to one genre you’d stand to miss out on some dope music; for instance, indie mainstay Ingrid Michaelson. Today, however, those two worlds collide thanks to return featuree Nate Good. On his latest featured single the DMV native spits atop a vibrant beat from regular collaborator Scotty Muzik, who turns Ingrid’s song of the same title into an intoxicating, hip-hopified banger. Nate’s feel-good, energetic flow matches the bubbly beat and is the perfect delivery method for his feel-good, ambitious bars. This effort isn’t part of anything larger, but for more of his work we recommend that you check out Cup of Joe, featured in January.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/11/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.