While you and I were still snoozing this AM, Nate Good was hard at work in the studio. Really hard at work; in one Early Mornin’ session, the DMV buzzmaker managed to record and polish a new promo single, which he’s delivered to our doorstep as an exclusive world premiere. Here, a hazy, sampled instrumental by Mr. CarMack and J-Louis sets the stage for some fast-paced lyrical reflections on Good’s dawn-till-dusk hustle. Mornin’ isn’t part of a larger set, but its release comes in tandem with the announcement of the artist’s next project. Keep it locked for more fresh tunes leading up to the August 26, arrival of Nate Good’s free, digital full-length, Black Trucks.
Written by richard on 07/2/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.