When you can’t be with the one you love, alcohol often seems like a quick fix. Sometimes a few beers or cocktails will chase away the blues, but just as often they’ll exacerbate your condition and you’ll end up sobbing into your pillow. On his latest single, DMV buzzmaker Nate Good feels a pang of sympathy as he imagines an ex-girl doing just that while thinking of him: “I hate the thought of you just drownin’ in your Drunk Tears.” Scotty Muzik handles production duties, turning in a vocal-sampled beat that seems to “weep” right along with the shawty in question. Like what you’re hearing? More fresh tunes await on Nate Good’s Black Trucks LP, available now for free download via Audiomack.
Written by richard on 08/27/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.