When you can’t be with the one you love, alcohol often seems like a quick fix. Sometimes a few beers or cocktails will chase away the blues, but just as often they’ll exacerbate your condition and you’ll end up sobbing into your pillow. On his latest single, DMV buzzmaker Nate Good feels a pang of sympathy as he imagines an ex-girl doing just that while thinking of him: “I hate the thought of you just drownin’ in your Drunk Tears.” Scotty Muzik handles production duties, turning in a vocal-sampled beat that seems to “weep” right along with the shawty in question. Like what you’re hearing? More fresh tunes await on Nate Good’s Black Trucks LP, available now for free download via Audiomack.
Written by richard on 08/27/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)