Felling sleepy, bored or just plain lazy? Well, Nate Good‘s refreshing new single will wake you up like a Cup of Joe. If this effort were in fact a cup of coffee, it would be black with just a touch of cream. It’s an original without a whole lot of fixings; the jazzy, dusty beat from ScottyMusik is a simple yet effective loop. The touch of sweetness comes from Nate’s relateable, charismatic yet laid-back flow. The ease with which he raps give this Cup of Joe that dash of sugar it needs to be refreshing and flavorful. There is no news on anything larger in the works but be sure to check out his last Booth spot (which was also his first) in Sugar Water.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/19/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.