Felling sleepy, bored or just plain lazy? Well, Nate Good‘s refreshing new single will wake you up like a Cup of Joe. If this effort were in fact a cup of coffee, it would be black with just a touch of cream. It’s an original without a whole lot of fixings; the jazzy, dusty beat from ScottyMusik is a simple yet effective loop. The touch of sweetness comes from Nate’s relateable, charismatic yet laid-back flow. The ease with which he raps give this Cup of Joe that dash of sugar it needs to be refreshing and flavorful. There is no news on anything larger in the works but be sure to check out his last Booth spot (which was also his first) in Sugar Water.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/19/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.