Felling sleepy, bored or just plain lazy? Well, Nate Good‘s refreshing new single will wake you up like a Cup of Joe. If this effort were in fact a cup of coffee, it would be black with just a touch of cream. It’s an original without a whole lot of fixings; the jazzy, dusty beat from ScottyMusik is a simple yet effective loop. The touch of sweetness comes from Nate’s relateable, charismatic yet laid-back flow. The ease with which he raps give this Cup of Joe that dash of sugar it needs to be refreshing and flavorful. There is no news on anything larger in the works but be sure to check out his last Booth spot (which was also his first) in Sugar Water.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/19/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.