With musical influences ranging from Celia Cruz and Avril Lavigne to rap duo Mobb Deep, it’s no wonder 21-year-old Natasia Pena is skilled in both singing and rapping. As a demonstration of her versatility as an artist, the Puerto Rican-blooded Bronx native has concocted the catchy new pop single, Activate. Traveling north from the MIA to the BX, guest feature Rick Ross (no, that’s not a misprint) plays the role of a seasoned boss who has his eye on a certain Boricuan mami. In search of a major label deal, Pena will need the right backing and support to Activate her career. May 47‘s dance floor-ready production, however, might give Natasia the push she needs to reach that finish line.
Written by Burmy on 06/15/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Intoxicated (Remix) ft. Yung Berg" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.