Featured back in late March, Brazilian-American beat duo N.A.S.A.‘s latest promo single, Hide, won reader praise for its refreshing new-old school vibe as well as for Aynzli Jones’ unique vocal presence. Today, the Booth-approved cut returns in a very different form, courtesy of English EDM producer A. Skillz. While Jones’ verses and hook are retained (in tweaked and rearranged form), the dusty, breakbeat-driven groove is replaced with a blistering four-on-the floor rhythm section accompanied by buzzing, syncopated synths. Has Skillz managed to top N.A.S.A.‘s original with this dancefloor-scorching remix? As always, y’all get to lay down the final verdict. Whatever your take, though, you can keep your browsers locked to The DJBooth for the latest news and tunes from all involved.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gifted, ft. Kanye West, Santogold, & Lykke Li" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!