Featured back in late March, Brazilian-American beat duo N.A.S.A.‘s latest promo single, Hide, won reader praise for its refreshing new-old school vibe as well as for Aynzli Jones’ unique vocal presence. Today, the Booth-approved cut returns in a very different form, courtesy of English EDM producer A. Skillz. While Jones’ verses and hook are retained (in tweaked and rearranged form), the dusty, breakbeat-driven groove is replaced with a blistering four-on-the floor rhythm section accompanied by buzzing, syncopated synths. Has Skillz managed to top N.A.S.A.‘s original with this dancefloor-scorching remix? As always, y’all get to lay down the final verdict. Whatever your take, though, you can keep your browsers locked to The DJBooth for the latest news and tunes from all involved.
Written by richard on 06/10/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gifted, ft. Kanye West, Santogold, & Lykke Li" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.