Featured back in late March, Brazilian-American beat duo N.A.S.A.‘s latest promo single, Hide, won reader praise for its refreshing new-old school vibe as well as for Aynzli Jones’ unique vocal presence. Today, the Booth-approved cut returns in a very different form, courtesy of English EDM producer A. Skillz. While Jones’ verses and hook are retained (in tweaked and rearranged form), the dusty, breakbeat-driven groove is replaced with a blistering four-on-the floor rhythm section accompanied by buzzing, syncopated synths. Has Skillz managed to top N.A.S.A.‘s original with this dancefloor-scorching remix? As always, y’all get to lay down the final verdict. Whatever your take, though, you can keep your browsers locked to The DJBooth for the latest news and tunes from all involved.
Written by richard on 06/10/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gifted, ft. Kanye West, Santogold, & Lykke Li" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.