Featured back in late March, Brazilian-American beat duo N.A.S.A.‘s latest promo single, Hide, won reader praise for its refreshing new-old school vibe as well as for Aynzli Jones’ unique vocal presence. Today, the Booth-approved cut returns in a very different form, courtesy of English EDM producer A. Skillz. While Jones’ verses and hook are retained (in tweaked and rearranged form), the dusty, breakbeat-driven groove is replaced with a blistering four-on-the floor rhythm section accompanied by buzzing, syncopated synths. Has Skillz managed to top N.A.S.A.‘s original with this dancefloor-scorching remix? As always, y’all get to lay down the final verdict. Whatever your take, though, you can keep your browsers locked to The DJBooth for the latest news and tunes from all involved.
Written by richard on 06/10/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gifted, ft. Kanye West, Santogold, & Lykke Li" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.