Nas sure knows how to make an enemy. On his new track, Sly Fox, he sets his sight on right-wing media and really lets ‘em have it. No stone is left unturned in his scathing reproof, as he disses everybody from Bill O’Reilly (predictable) to Quentin Tarantino (who would have thought?). Even NBC’s To Catch A Predator gets knocked by Nas. Dead Prez’s stic.man, another outspoken critic of corporate media, lays down a live-sounding rock beat that sets the perfect ambiance for some good ‘ol FOX News-bashing. While nobody is really sure what to expect from his upcoming album, Untitled, I can guarantee that it will ruffle a few feathers when it drops on July 15.
Note: The streaming of “Sly Fox” has temporarily been suspended.
Listen to More: Nas
Written by Charlie E. on 06/29/08
Submit your Rating
Ill Will/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"She Don't (Remix)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.