After months of posturing, from both Nas and his label executive boss, L.A. Reid, the rapper’s forthcoming ninth studio album will no longer be titled “N*gger.” Despite the decision to drop the controversial title from the much-talked-about impending album, Nas will not be changing the messages he plans to deliver to his audience through the LP’s no-holds-barred track list. Following last month’s release of Be A N*gger Too, Nasty Nas has leaked a second song off the project, entitled N.*.G.G.E.R. (The Slave and the Master). Poetic as always, the veteran Queensbridge rapper speaks to an African American audience and reminds his people of the hard times they been through and what they need to do in order make sure the future is bright. Don’t judge a book by its cover; the same goes for Nas.
Listen to More: Nas
Written by DJ Z on 05/20/08
Submit your Rating
Ill Will/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"She Don't (Remix)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.