After months of posturing, from both Nas and his label executive boss, L.A. Reid, the rapper’s forthcoming ninth studio album will no longer be titled “N*gger.” Despite the decision to drop the controversial title from the much-talked-about impending album, Nas will not be changing the messages he plans to deliver to his audience through the LP’s no-holds-barred track list. Following last month’s release of Be A N*gger Too, Nasty Nas has leaked a second song off the project, entitled N.*.G.G.E.R. (The Slave and the Master). Poetic as always, the veteran Queensbridge rapper speaks to an African American audience and reminds his people of the hard times they been through and what they need to do in order make sure the future is bright. Don’t judge a book by its cover; the same goes for Nas.
Listen to More: Nas Written by DJ Z
Ill Will/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"She Don't (Remix)" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!