Hip Hop Is Dead, produced by Black Eyed Peas front man Will.I.Am, is set to a heavy rock beat (interspersed with old-school breaks) which showcases the unique ability of Nas to move forward with his music—while using what has worked for him in the past. The cut is the first single, from the album of the same name, which is set to drop this December following the release of long time nemesis and now boss, Sean “Jay-Z” Carter.
Written by DJ Z on 11/1/06
Submit your Rating
Ill Will/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"She Don't (Remix)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.