Hip Hop Is Dead, produced by Black Eyed Peas front man Will.I.Am, is set to a heavy rock beat (interspersed with old-school breaks) which showcases the unique ability of Nas to move forward with his music—while using what has worked for him in the past. The cut is the first single, from the album of the same name, which is set to drop this December following the release of long time nemesis and now boss, Sean “Jay-Z” Carter.
Written by DJ Z on 11/1/06
Submit your Rating
Ill Will/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"She Don't (Remix)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.