Nas’s latest album, Untitled, has fallen on hard times. With no definitive second single choice, no videos, and a rapidly-diminishing buzz, Mr. Jones and his label have decided to push Make The World Go Round as the long-awaited follow-up to Hero. Featuring Chris Breezy and The Game, the single boasts big names, but fails to live up to Nas’ past uplifting material—those who were looking for another If I Ruled The World, or even Street Dreams, prepare to be disappointed. Produced by Cool & Dre, this musically voyeuristic track marks the fifth collaboration between the Queensbridge lyricist and Compton’s most suicidal soothsayer. Untitled, Nas’s ninth studio album, was released this past July via Def Jam.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 10/6/08
Ill Will/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"She Don't (Remix)" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)