Racism exists in America and Nas knows it. For that reason, among several others that the iconic rapper has mentioned in various interviews, he will title his new album N*gger. After listing the various hate crimes that have been performed to his fellow “n*ggers,” the Queensbridge born MC rhetorically and sarcastically asks, “Wouldn’t you like to be a n*gger too?” On this, the first single to be released off the aforementioned new album, Nas controversially drops racist slurs heard by Jews, Italians, Hispanics and Asians in this play on the famous Dr. Pepper “Wouldn’t You Like To Be A Pepper Too” advertising campaign. Nas’ label, Def Jam, has not set a release date for N*gger.
Listen to More: Nas Written by DJ Z
Ill Will/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"She Don't (Remix)" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!