As DJBooth has seen many times, unsigned artists will often blow a wad of cash on a major guest feature in order to increase buzz on their record. In the case of Indianapolis natives Nappyville, Baton Rouge’s biggest rapper, Lil’ Boosie, has been recruited for a remix to the underground hit, Super Clean. In most cases, the feature outshines the lead; however, since Boosie Bad Azz isn’t the most impressive lyricist, Nappyville hold their own and stay on par. After all, these big-name features were once unsigned underground artists too, right?
Written by Burmy on 03/25/08
Submit your Rating
Munki Boy Ent.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.