As DJBooth has seen many times, unsigned artists will often blow a wad of cash on a major guest feature in order to increase buzz on their record. In the case of Indianapolis natives Nappyville, Baton Rouge’s biggest rapper, Lil’ Boosie, has been recruited for a remix to the underground hit, Super Clean. In most cases, the feature outshines the lead; however, since Boosie Bad Azz isn’t the most impressive lyricist, Nappyville hold their own and stay on par. After all, these big-name features were once unsigned underground artists too, right?
Written by Burmy on 03/25/08
Submit your Rating
Munki Boy Ent.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.