It’s been nearly two years since its release, but Frank Ocean‘s Swim Good is still in my regular rotation. Lucky for me, and like-minded fans of the song, it appears as though Mr. Ocean now have swimming partner in newcomer Nanna B, whose Swim Deep single very well-done. Although this is her first Booth feature, the Copenhagen, Denmark native has an ease and sophistication about her that would intimate she has been doing this for many many years. Her clean, soothing vocals float atop the breezy production from Soul Professa (who produced 50 Cent’s Major Distribution), making Swim Deep the perfect song to bump after a long, winding week. Welcome to The Booth, Nanna!
Written by Lucas G. on 05/3/13
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.