It’s been nearly two years since its release, but Frank Ocean‘s Swim Good is still in my regular rotation. Lucky for me, and like-minded fans of the song, it appears as though Mr. Ocean now have swimming partner in newcomer Nanna B, whose Swim Deep single very well-done. Although this is her first Booth feature, the Copenhagen, Denmark native has an ease and sophistication about her that would intimate she has been doing this for many many years. Her clean, soothing vocals float atop the breezy production from Soul Professa (who produced 50 Cent’s Major Distribution), making Swim Deep the perfect song to bump after a long, winding week. Welcome to The Booth, Nanna!
Written by Lucas G. on 05/3/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.