Though highly-praised by readers when it hit our front page back in March, Nameluss’ first feature – which found the emcee gushing about the deep spiritual connection he shares with his girl – may have led some to pigeonhole the Grindworkz ENT emcee as “soft.” Mixtape inclusion Underground King, which finds the artist spitting aggressive lyrical fire over the gritty production of Hala X, should dispel all doubts. Fans can keep it locked for the latest details on Nameluess’ yet-untitled, yet-unscheduled forthcoming mixtape.
Written by richard on 05/18/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.