Beautiful faces and flawless bodies aren’t exactly a dime a dozen (in fact, they can be downright exorbitant when not achieved through natural means), but Booth newcomer Nameluss nonetheless demands something more from a mate; as he explains in new single Rock My Soul, even more fundamental than physical attraction is the spiritual connection he shares with his girl. Sean Divine does his thing on the production tip, managing to make ‘80s rocker Eddie Money’s Running Back sound like a long-lost reggae classic as the emcee rhapsodizes about the joys of intimacy with the woman he loves – whether they’re out on the town, enjoying a movie at home, or getting hot and heavy, they’re “tighter than people wear their jeans nowadays” And, I gotta say, that’s pretty damn tight. With Divine’s laid-back Caribbean grooves and Nameluss’ conversational flows, this single has a breezy vibe that’s tough to resist – or have I got it twisted? If Rock My Soul rocks your soul, you’re sure to enjoy the Endluss Mind Games in store on the artist’s latest full-length, out now.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Underground King" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.