Beautiful faces and flawless bodies aren’t exactly a dime a dozen (in fact, they can be downright exorbitant when not achieved through natural means), but Booth newcomer Nameluss nonetheless demands something more from a mate; as he explains in new single Rock My Soul, even more fundamental than physical attraction is the spiritual connection he shares with his girl. Sean Divine does his thing on the production tip, managing to make ‘80s rocker Eddie Money’s Running Back sound like a long-lost reggae classic as the emcee rhapsodizes about the joys of intimacy with the woman he loves – whether they’re out on the town, enjoying a movie at home, or getting hot and heavy, they’re “tighter than people wear their jeans nowadays” And, I gotta say, that’s pretty damn tight. With Divine’s laid-back Caribbean grooves and Nameluss’ conversational flows, this single has a breezy vibe that’s tough to resist – or have I got it twisted? If Rock My Soul rocks your soul, you’re sure to enjoy the Endluss Mind Games in store on the artist’s latest full-length, out now.
Written by richard on 05/17/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Underground King" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.