Beautiful faces and flawless bodies aren’t exactly a dime a dozen (in fact, they can be downright exorbitant when not achieved through natural means), but Booth newcomer Nameluss nonetheless demands something more from a mate; as he explains in new single Rock My Soul, even more fundamental than physical attraction is the spiritual connection he shares with his girl. Sean Divine does his thing on the production tip, managing to make ‘80s rocker Eddie Money’s Running Back sound like a long-lost reggae classic as the emcee rhapsodizes about the joys of intimacy with the woman he loves – whether they’re out on the town, enjoying a movie at home, or getting hot and heavy, they’re “tighter than people wear their jeans nowadays” And, I gotta say, that’s pretty damn tight. With Divine’s laid-back Caribbean grooves and Nameluss’ conversational flows, this single has a breezy vibe that’s tough to resist – or have I got it twisted? If Rock My Soul rocks your soul, you’re sure to enjoy the Endluss Mind Games in store on the artist’s latest full-length, out now.
Written by richard on 05/17/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Underground King" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.