If your New Years resolution was to join a gym, but after just a few short weeks you’re feeling lackluster about pumping iron, then take a listen to Nameluss’ new cut, Let Me Know. On the emcee’s third Booth appearance, his first since this past May, Nameluss murders a pulsating, unyielding OSP produced beat, with a high-energy flow. Joining the Utah/Idaho spitter are DJBooth favorite Yonas and Cali native and relative newcomer Shade Sheist, who both contribute unapologetic, high-octane bars that will make that next set of reps or that last mile on the treadmill seem like a breeze. For more motivating jams, be on the lookout for Nameluss’ forthcoming mixtape, the Ryan Gosling film-inspired Drive, set to drop soon.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/16/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Underground King" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.