If your New Years resolution was to join a gym, but after just a few short weeks you’re feeling lackluster about pumping iron, then take a listen to Nameluss’ new cut, Let Me Know. On the emcee’s third Booth appearance, his first since this past May, Nameluss murders a pulsating, unyielding OSP produced beat, with a high-energy flow. Joining the Utah/Idaho spitter are DJBooth favorite Yonas and Cali native and relative newcomer Shade Sheist, who both contribute unapologetic, high-octane bars that will make that next set of reps or that last mile on the treadmill seem like a breeze. For more motivating jams, be on the lookout for Nameluss’ forthcoming mixtape, the Ryan Gosling film-inspired Drive, set to drop soon.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/16/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Underground King" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.