NameBrand has moved up in the world since June of 2013, when he blessed our front page with Whip It. With the help of frequent producer Siege Monstracity, who introduced him to A&R VP Sha Money, the Long Beach native has secured a deal with Epic Records. Now, he returns toting the lead single off his first project as a major-label signee. On Suicide City, Name offers a riveting account of his struggle to succeed in a town where any day could be your last. Siege works his magic behind the boards, crafting a lush arrangement worthy of a hood epic. Feeling it? Then stay tuned for more fresh song releases leading up to the August release of The G.R.E.A.T. Tape 2.
Written by richard on 06/12/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Too Close" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.