NameBrand has moved up in the world since June of 2013, when he blessed our front page with Whip It. With the help of frequent producer Siege Monstracity, who introduced him to A&R VP Sha Money, the Long Beach native has secured a deal with Epic Records. Now, he returns toting the lead single off his first project as a major-label signee. On Suicide City, Name offers a riveting account of his struggle to succeed in a town where any day could be your last. Siege works his magic behind the boards, crafting a lush arrangement worthy of a hood epic. Feeling it? Then stay tuned for more fresh song releases leading up to the August release of The G.R.E.A.T. Tape 2.
Written by richard on 06/12/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.