Naledge has long been known for the unique hipster style he brings to the hip-hop table, and a newly-released record off the Brainiac Society Vol. 3: Attack Of The Brainiacs Mixtape (hosted by the Kidz in the Hall emcee himself) finds him strutting his lyrical stuff for the express purpose of showing off his Rock Top Fashions. The sparse beat served up by Look at Them Hips producer Mstacks offers the Chi-town native plenty of breathing room, and he takes full advantage of this on his dense, wordplay-packed verses, spitting off-the-wall lines like “my flow is areola and a lot of n*ggas feelin’ me” but advising listeners to take him “with a grain of salt, Patron, and a beer.” Wish you could be part of the elite Brainiac Society? Early this month, ‘ledge announced on his blog that those interested in interning for his “exclusive upscale lifestyle brand [and] music label” can make an inquiry at the society’s MySpace page.
Listen to More: Naledge Written by richard
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Marry You ft. Naledge (of Kidz in the Hall)" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.