When not busy preparing for the release of Chicago Picasso 2, Naledge is hard at work on a secret initiative code-named Project Blowed. Details are hazy, but it appears to involve the rapper purchasing and smoking copious quantities of weed, often in the company of other dope emcees. On his latest single, the Kidz in the Hall rhymesayer offers glimpse into the initiative’s inner workings, celebrating the simple pleasures of puffing lye (preferably in the company of beautiful women) over blunted production by Picnictyme. Fellow Duck Down artist Buckshot contributes guest bars. Feeling it? There’s plenty more where this cut came from on Naledge’s sixth solo set, dropping digitally November 6, via Brainiac Society/Duck Down Music.
Written by richard on 10/10/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Marry You ft. Naledge (of Kidz in the Hall)" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.