When not busy preparing for the release of Chicago Picasso 2, Naledge is hard at work on a secret initiative code-named Project Blowed. Details are hazy, but it appears to involve the rapper purchasing and smoking copious quantities of weed, often in the company of other dope emcees. On his latest single, the Kidz in the Hall rhymesayer offers glimpse into the initiative’s inner workings, celebrating the simple pleasures of puffing lye (preferably in the company of beautiful women) over blunted production by Picnictyme. Fellow Duck Down artist Buckshot contributes guest bars. Feeling it? There’s plenty more where this cut came from on Naledge’s sixth solo set, dropping digitally November 6, via Brainiac Society/Duck Down Music.
Written by richard on 10/10/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Marry You ft. Naledge (of Kidz in the Hall)" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.