When not busy preparing for the release of Chicago Picasso 2, Naledge is hard at work on a secret initiative code-named Project Blowed. Details are hazy, but it appears to involve the rapper purchasing and smoking copious quantities of weed, often in the company of other dope emcees. On his latest single, the Kidz in the Hall rhymesayer offers glimpse into the initiative’s inner workings, celebrating the simple pleasures of puffing lye (preferably in the company of beautiful women) over blunted production by Picnictyme. Fellow Duck Down artist Buckshot contributes guest bars. Feeling it? There’s plenty more where this cut came from on Naledge’s sixth solo set, dropping digitally November 6, via Brainiac Society/Duck Down Music.
Written by richard on 10/10/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Marry You ft. Naledge (of Kidz in the Hall)" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.