When not busy preparing for the release of Chicago Picasso 2, Naledge is hard at work on a secret initiative code-named Project Blowed. Details are hazy, but it appears to involve the rapper purchasing and smoking copious quantities of weed, often in the company of other dope emcees. On his latest single, the Kidz in the Hall rhymesayer offers glimpse into the initiative’s inner workings, celebrating the simple pleasures of puffing lye (preferably in the company of beautiful women) over blunted production by Picnictyme. Fellow Duck Down artist Buckshot contributes guest bars. Feeling it? There’s plenty more where this cut came from on Naledge’s sixth solo set, dropping digitally November 6, via Brainiac Society/Duck Down Music.
Written by richard on 10/10/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Marry You ft. Naledge (of Kidz in the Hall)" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.