The 18th entry in our exclusive freestyle series comes courtesy of Naledge, one-half of ‘hipster-hop’ duo Kidz In The Hall. The Chi-town emcee, who spits over an industry instrumental by Polow Da Don and No I.D. (originally from Keri Hilson‘s Turnin’ Me On) on his brand new Turn Off freestyle, is currently preparing to release a Mick Boogie-hosted solo project entitled Chicago Picasso, as well working with KITH production partner Double O on a follow-up to their critically-acclaimed sophomore album, The In Crowd. In addition the duo have teamed up with Reebok on a new marketing campaign, to be launched this month. Fans can catch Kidz In The Hall at this year’s South by Southwest festival, as well as at the upcoming Winter Music Conference.
Written by richard on 03/15/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Marry You ft. Naledge (of Kidz in the Hall)" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.