The 18th entry in our exclusive freestyle series comes courtesy of Naledge, one-half of ‘hipster-hop’ duo Kidz In The Hall. The Chi-town emcee, who spits over an industry instrumental by Polow Da Don and No I.D. (originally from Keri Hilson‘s Turnin’ Me On) on his brand new Turn Off freestyle, is currently preparing to release a Mick Boogie-hosted solo project entitled Chicago Picasso, as well working with KITH production partner Double O on a follow-up to their critically-acclaimed sophomore album, The In Crowd. In addition the duo have teamed up with Reebok on a new marketing campaign, to be launched this month. Fans can catch Kidz In The Hall at this year’s South by Southwest festival, as well as at the upcoming Winter Music Conference.
Written by richard on 03/15/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Marry You ft. Naledge (of Kidz in the Hall)" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.