The 18th entry in our exclusive freestyle series comes courtesy of Naledge, one-half of ‘hipster-hop’ duo Kidz In The Hall. The Chi-town emcee, who spits over an industry instrumental by Polow Da Don and No I.D. (originally from Keri Hilson‘s Turnin’ Me On) on his brand new Turn Off freestyle, is currently preparing to release a Mick Boogie-hosted solo project entitled Chicago Picasso, as well working with KITH production partner Double O on a follow-up to their critically-acclaimed sophomore album, The In Crowd. In addition the duo have teamed up with Reebok on a new marketing campaign, to be launched this month. Fans can catch Kidz In The Hall at this year’s South by Southwest festival, as well as at the upcoming Winter Music Conference.
Written by richard on 03/15/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Marry You ft. Naledge (of Kidz in the Hall)" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)