After some rather extensive…uh…”research,” I can safely say that life is better with a Corona in-hand. For information on Life In A Corona, I will defer all questions to Naledge, who is “tryin’ to find life in a Corona” on his latest effort. Whether or not he succeeds in his quest, if this tune is any indication, he sure had fun trying. Alongside guest and Chi-Town neighbor Mikkey Halstead, Naledge sits back, beer in hand, and spit some laid back bars. While their flows are rather relaxed, their wordplay is as sharp as ever and will have you listening attentively to each line. Thelonious Martin cooks up an equally chill beat, which blends nicely with both emcees’ breezy styles, fitting together nicely like a lime wedge inside a Corona bottle. Life in A Corona will be found on Naledge’s forthcoming album, Brain Power, set to drop next month.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/14/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Marry You ft. Naledge (of Kidz in the Hall)" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)