After some rather extensive…uh…”research,” I can safely say that life is better with a Corona in-hand. For information on Life In A Corona, I will defer all questions to Naledge, who is “tryin’ to find life in a Corona” on his latest effort. Whether or not he succeeds in his quest, if this tune is any indication, he sure had fun trying. Alongside guest and Chi-Town neighbor Mikkey Halstead, Naledge sits back, beer in hand, and spit some laid back bars. While their flows are rather relaxed, their wordplay is as sharp as ever and will have you listening attentively to each line. Thelonious Martin cooks up an equally chill beat, which blends nicely with both emcees’ breezy styles, fitting together nicely like a lime wedge inside a Corona bottle. Life in A Corona will be found on Naledge’s forthcoming album, Brain Power, set to drop next month.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/14/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Marry You ft. Naledge (of Kidz in the Hall)" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.