In a famous Greek myth, King Sisyphus of Ephyra was condemned by the gods to roll a massive boulder to the top of a hill, watch it roll to the bottom and then start all over again… for all eternity. While Naledge‘s hustle doesn’t involve quite as much heavy lifting, the Chi-Town mainstay can relate to his plight. On new solo single Forever Is Too Long, the Kidz in the Hall rhymesayer vividly evokes the frustration of grinding day-in and day-out for a big break always sparkling on the horizon. Fellow Windy City representatives Add-2 and Fooch echo the headliner’s sentiments on the guest tip. Fans will be able to find this record, February’s Life in a Corona and much more on Naledge’s Brain Power LP, scheduled for release this June.
Written by richard on 05/3/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Marry You ft. Naledge (of Kidz in the Hall)" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.