In a famous Greek myth, King Sisyphus of Ephyra was condemned by the gods to roll a massive boulder to the top of a hill, watch it roll to the bottom and then start all over again… for all eternity. While Naledge‘s hustle doesn’t involve quite as much heavy lifting, the Chi-Town mainstay can relate to his plight. On new solo single Forever Is Too Long, the Kidz in the Hall rhymesayer vividly evokes the frustration of grinding day-in and day-out for a big break always sparkling on the horizon. Fellow Windy City representatives Add-2 and Fooch echo the headliner’s sentiments on the guest tip. Fans will be able to find this record, February’s Life in a Corona and much more on Naledge’s Brain Power LP, scheduled for release this June.
Written by richard on 05/3/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Marry You ft. Naledge (of Kidz in the Hall)" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.