In a famous Greek myth, King Sisyphus of Ephyra was condemned by the gods to roll a massive boulder to the top of a hill, watch it roll to the bottom and then start all over again… for all eternity. While Naledge‘s hustle doesn’t involve quite as much heavy lifting, the Chi-Town mainstay can relate to his plight. On new solo single Forever Is Too Long, the Kidz in the Hall rhymesayer vividly evokes the frustration of grinding day-in and day-out for a big break always sparkling on the horizon. Fellow Windy City representatives Add-2 and Fooch echo the headliner’s sentiments on the guest tip. Fans will be able to find this record, February’s Life in a Corona and much more on Naledge’s Brain Power LP, scheduled for release this June.
Written by richard on 05/3/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Marry You ft. Naledge (of Kidz in the Hall)" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.