Najee The 1 may not have his own show on CNBC, but the NYC rhymesayer’s got a lot in common with Mad Money host Jim Cramer. For one thing, investments make him really f**king excited. On the lead single off his next LP, he takes listeners on a whirlwind tour through his extensive, and very eclectic portfolio. Stocks and bonds? He’s got ‘em. Real estate? Those too. Presidential Rollies and diamond-encrusted pistols? Hell yeah, they’re in there. As the emcee flaunts his financial acumen, project collaborator Gnyus serves up a catchy mix of syncopated string samples and slow-rolling percussion. Has this high-rollers’ anthem got you hype? Then keep your browsers locked for further details on the emcee/producer duo’s forthcoming album, which has yet to receive either a title or a drop date.
Written by richard on 01/28/14
Submit your Rating
Hit Me Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Destined To Be" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.