Najee The 1 may not have his own show on CNBC, but the NYC rhymesayer’s got a lot in common with Mad Money host Jim Cramer. For one thing, investments make him really f**king excited. On the lead single off his next LP, he takes listeners on a whirlwind tour through his extensive, and very eclectic portfolio. Stocks and bonds? He’s got ‘em. Real estate? Those too. Presidential Rollies and diamond-encrusted pistols? Hell yeah, they’re in there. As the emcee flaunts his financial acumen, project collaborator Gnyus serves up a catchy mix of syncopated string samples and slow-rolling percussion. Has this high-rollers’ anthem got you hype? Then keep your browsers locked for further details on the emcee/producer duo’s forthcoming album, which has yet to receive either a title or a drop date.
Written by richard on 01/28/14
Submit your Rating
Hit Me Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Destined To Be" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)